Thursday, October 1, 2009

Latest project...

For a little background, my husband, Allen, recently received his MBA from SMU here in Dallas (so proud of him!) and was fortunate to land a great gig in a not so great economy. All this to say, we've been on a student budget for the last few years...including during the time we moved our happy selves from a sweet little condo in Washington, DC to our new house in Dallas. So I've had to be a bit of a frugalista when it comes to decorating. That means LOTS of trips to the fabulous consignment shops in our area!

Which is where I found these babies.


Aren't they cute? I love them.

But I need to recover them.

I'm thinking of doing them in this. It's Rubie Green East Village in Raspberry and it is so cute that even Allen (who is firmly against anything pink) likes it. This is a design miracle, people!!

No comments: