Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ch-Ch-Ch-Chiang Mai Dragon

The memos came in the mail today.

And I proceeded to freak the heck out open the envelope calmly and rationally.

It's gorgeous in person.  And although I resisted, because it seems everyone and their mom is using it right now, but when I saw it I realized why.

Because it's perfect.

So, of course, I made Allen move all of our furniture so I could stretch the samples across the chairs I want to recover without anything getting in my way and distracting me.


At first, I couldn't decide between the aquamarine or alabaster colorways.





But then it became completely obvious.



I'm going with the blue.

1 comment:

Sara Boulter said...

Love this fabric. I know, everyone is using it...I don't care! I want it! :) Where can I get it? Tell me!

Love your blog...stumbled on it a few days ago. :)