Tuesday, October 6, 2009

La-la lucite.

It all started with this.



The Ghost chair. Like everyone else, I loved it. Coveted it. Had to freaking have this chair.

But it wasn't meant to be. Mostly because it wasn't on our b-school budget, but also because it was kind of uncomfortable. So that was the end of that.

But it was the beginning of something much more powerful...my love affair with lucite.



Lucite just adds something to a room. Which is odd, because lucite furniture is see through.

Check it:

Um, fabulous.

A little Morocco, right in your own home.



I love how the table adds airiness to a traditional room.


While this would be completely impractical in my house, where I use storage to hide all of the things I haven't quite gotten around to organizing yet, imagine two of these filled with brightly colored fabric in a sewing/craft room (in my dreams!!).

 

Love this!



Why did I not know about these when we got married?!?!




The perfect bedside table.

Maybe Santa will throw some lucite on the sleigh for me this year? Hint, hint, honey.

images via House Beautiful, Room Service

No comments: