Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

Get excited.




Friday Night Lights is back.




If you are lucky enough to have DirecTV, then tonight at 9PM EST, you will be able to watch the premier of the fourth season of the hands down best. show. ever.

I have to wait for the episodes to run on NBC next year and I can hardly stand it. Coach Taylor is at East Dillon, Julie is a senior, the jerky QB from last season is apparently even worse, Matt Saracen is delivering pizza and Tim Riggins is...well, Tim Riggins.



Knew that would get your attention.

Also, if you've never watched the show and don't really consider yourself a big football fan, don't be surprised when you find yourself cheering at the top of your lungs and jumping up and down when the game scenes are on. It's totally normal.

Right?

2 comments:

Fargerike Dagny said...

LOVE friday night lights!! And Tim Riggins is SUCH a hottie! Total eye candy!! Thanks for sharing, I had no idea it was on again!!

Stacy said...

I love that show too! I can't get any of my friends to hop on the band wagon...if they would give it a try that could see all the goodness that is Tim Riggins!