Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Serious house envy.

As you know, I went through the Lakewood Home Festival last weekend...and it was amaaazing!

Particularly one home...which brings me to the point of this post. 

The sheer brilliance of More Design + Build.


I'm not kidding you, these people are incredible.

When Allen and I moved into our neighborhood 2 and a half years ago, I immediately fell in utter and complete love with a home on the street behind me. It's on my walking route and I purposely save it till the end of the walk so that I can slow down and take it in as I walk past.

That's normal, right?

Well, imagine my delight when last year, that VERY home was on the home tour! Allen and I went and I spent a half hour in the house. Seriously. He was totally annoyed, but I was completely enamored.

Here's why:


 
That's the before and after and oh. my. goodness.

The inside is even more amazing.


 
I know.

This year, those who partook in the home tour had the opportunity to tour a house they just recently finished, not far away from the house love of my life.


 

Yes, peeps. That's the same house.

And inside? The tile work alone makes me want to move in right away.



 
 
And that's just a small part of it.

Needless to say, I'm saving my pennies for the day that we can find the perfect fixer-upper and turn it all over to these geniuses.

*All images via www.moredesigngroup.com*

1 comment:

Roodmama said...

Seriously salivating over these houses...esp the Spanish! Love it! Thanks for sharing!