Friday, November 13, 2009

Lovin' Lakewood.

It's that time of year again...Lakewood Home Festival time!!

It's a weekend I look forward to all year for a few reasons. First, because it benefits the Lakewood Early Childhood PTA, and the monies raised go towards Lakewood Elementary, J.L. Long Middle School and Woodrow Wilson High School. Allen and I don't have kids yet, but we're both big public education supporters and love this organization for working so hard to make sure our neighborhood schools are constantly improving.

The second reason I love the Home Festival?

I'm a nosy parker and love going through the gorgeous homes I swoon over in our neighborhood.

On the docket this year (it's an eclectic bunch, which is what I adore about Lakewood):

 
 
 
 
 
If you live in the area, come check it out!

No comments: