Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fancy.

A few years ago, my friend Susan gave me these fabulous little cocktail napkins that said, "Damn, I'm fancy."

I love them. They are the cutest.

This morning, I was thinking about my new bathroom (!!!!!), specifically about hardware and lighting. The hardware I want is ridiculously expensive, so I need to start digging to get the look for less. But lighting, on the other hand, has my head spinning.

Because....I think I want a chandy in my bathroom. Scratch that. I NEED a chandelier in my bathroom. Because, as Susan so cleverly pointed out, I am fancy.

Ok, not really.

But I still need a chandelier..and here's the proof:

 
via www.apartmenttherapy.com
  
via www.suburbanbeats.com
  
via www.poetichome.com

 So, I've been doing a bit of research, and here are the front runners:
It's little, but it's cute.

Not sure why this is showing peachy, but I think it's white in real life.

But I'm really leaning toward this darling little pagoda:


With these little blue Kaarskoker sleeves?

SO excited.

2 comments:

Saara {www.varv.ca} said...

I really love that bamboo light! I say go for that one with those adorable chinese-inspired patterned candlestick covers....it will look perfect and follow with your slightly Asian (thinking of your new chairs) style.

nycmhs said...

I vote for the bamboo light as well. Congratulations on your news! You were the best babysitter so I know you will be a fabulous MOM!