Friday, March 12, 2010

Controversy ahead.

I'm about to make a very controversial statement.


I heart Gywneth Paltrow. LOVE HER. Almost as much as I love Kate Winslet.

You don't think that's controversial? Neither did I. Until I mentioned it in a meeting with several other people and the reaction I got was out of control.

Seriously. Try it. You'll see.

Apparently you either really dig her...or you really don't.

But I'm Team Gwyn. I read every Goop newsletter that comes out, even the weird ones, and I've even made some of the recipes, etc.

Today she was talking about fashion. I love that part of Gwyneth, too. Girl wears some risky things sometime, but she looks amazing at least 90% of the time. Whereas, if I wore most of the thing she did, I would look like a circus freak.

But today...well, I'm not sure what to say about today.

Head to today's GOOP to check this out.

Specifically, I'm talking about the skinny cargos she has on.

Ok. G.P has a ROCKIN' body. If anyone could wear skinny pants that add bulk to your thighs (a place most of us are trying to minimize), she could.

But they don't quite work.

Which leads me to this:

Please, God, do NOT make skinny cargo pants the look for 2011. It's just not fair.

And now, I'll stop being completely superficial and go back to praying for meaningful things, like the people in Haiti and Chile and that my unborn child is growing healthily.

No comments: