Thursday, December 3, 2009

Making Speidi look tame...

Riddle me this, blog-friends..

If you were the "other woman" in an affair with a married man, why in the WORLD would you feel the need to confess your involvement to the entire world without any prompting? And yes, this is a rhetorical question because obviously I know the women in question are after fame, money, whatever.

Granted, I may not be the best person to comment on this, seeing as I wore tank tops under v-neck t shirts until high school because I was very worried people would think I was skanky.  The top of the sternum was super scandalous at Steffen Middle School. :)

But does anyone else think it's hilarious that one of these chickies was on "Tool Academy?"

Just sayin'. 

Speaking of Tiger (prints), I came across an old People magazine yesterday and had completely forgotten all about this fantastic settee that Mrs. Bush had reupholstered in tiger-print velvet at the White House. Oh, how I love it. And I'm not even really an animal print person.


via People Magazine

No comments: