Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cyber Monday...on Tuesday.

Since I was down for the count on Cyber Monday, I've decided to roll my online shopping over to Cyber Tuesday. And since I'm actually already finished with our Christmas shopping (yes, seriously. It's an anomaly. It will never happen again, I can assure you of that.). it's really more like Cyber Tuesday window shopping.


But one visit to Etsy, and I'm beginning to rethink some of my already made purchases. There are just too many fabulous things to be found!

Like these gorgeous mother-of-pearl knives. If any of you are feeling especially generous this year, I happen to know someone who collects these and would just looooove a few more. ;)

Or how about a set of these custom silhouette mugs?

I think they are the cutest.

And if you've ever visited this little blog before, you'll know that I have a completely unhealthy obsession with Chiang Mai Dragon. It's out of control. I admit it.

But, seriously. The fact that these are still available completely blows my mind. Chinese chippendale chairs AND chiang mai dragon? Santa, if you are reading this, you know my address and I promise I've been so nice this year.

Eddie does it again...

This tall hob-nob milk glass vase is perfection.

There were a bajillion other things I love, but this could go on forever, so I'll spare you.

One last thing...have you ever noticed that there are a million different pieces of dollhouse furniture on etsy? Like stuff you'd love if it was person-sized? I can't tell you the amount of times my heart literally lept into my throat with excitement for a split second before I realized the furniture was 6 inches tall. Grrr.

No comments: