Friday, December 18, 2009

1st Dibs Friday!!

In honor of Christmas, I present to you a red and green themed 1st Dibs Friday.

Get excited!



Hello, Gorgeous.

Remember when I told you I was a chairaholic? How embarrassing.

Lovely.

Shot through the heart, but you're too late...actually no, you aren't. Buy these, someone.

Dear Santa, I have a really good place for this. Just sayin'.

And now, for a dose of reality. Just in case any of you out there are looking for a more affordable slant on decorating (not that the beautiful things on 1st Dibs aren't worth it, but taking out a second mortgage on your house to furnish it probably isn't the wisest financial move.)


How many times have I wished for one of these while sitting on the couch with my computer in my lap?

I do love these red bookshelves...what a great way to add a pop of color into a room for those who may be phobic!

This rug from Uptown Country just screams C'mas to me...it looks like a candy cane!

Don't you just love a garden stool?

Merry, merry!

No comments: