Saturday, January 2, 2010

I am resolved.

Happy New Year, blogfriends!! And yes, I do know that I'm a few days late, but I took a little break from blogging over the holidays. :)

Did you make resolutions this year? I do, every year...and then without fail every year I break them after about 2 weeks.

But this year I'm going to try again!

My resolutions this year:

Be a more heathful eater. I'm a vegetarian (well, actually, a pescatarian because I eat fish, but does that word not remind you of the scene in Notting Hill when Hugh Grant's friends try to set him up with that hilarious character who only eats things that are already dead?), but I'm not great about fresh fruits and veggies.  So, I'm following the pyramid (for at least 2 weeks).


On the health front, I'm also revolving to get back into attending yoga regularly. I was SO good about that when Allen was in Switzerland and New York all summer for training, but when he returned home it was so much more fun to hang out with him after work than go to yoga class. But I really do love it and the difference it makes on my stress level.


And no, that's not me.

My final resolution is to do all of the little projects around the house that I simply HATE.  Like redoing the trim that I slacked off on in our bedroom and looks like &^%&.

That's it for this year! Maybe with just three, I'll actually accomplish them.

P.S.  Oops, one more. I resolve to give mad props to my husband when he works really hard on things like our Christmas lights and then I forget to blog about them, despite my best intentions.  They looked really pretty. Next year, I'll blog about them twice. :)

No comments: