Thursday, January 7, 2010

Baby, it's COLD outside!!

It's fuh-reeeeeezing in Dallas! This morning, as I left the house in sub-freezing temps, I had to face the cold, hard truth about myself (no pun intended)...

I'm a colossal wimp. I grew up in Wisconsin, for pete's sake! I should be able to handle normal winter temps. Alas, that's not the case. I've even found myself pulling out the puffy coat for (this is embarrassing) 40 degree days. So this morning, I was a popsicle. 

In an effort to channel a little heat, however, I've sorted through my clippings folder and come up with a bunch of fireplace pics, guaranteed to make you feel just a little toastier. 

And since these miserable temps are planning to stick around for a few days, that's where you'll be able to find me...in front of our fireplace. ALL WEEKEND.


Elle Decor, via Shelter








via Style Redux (but originally from Domino. *sob*)


No comments: