Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bragging Rights.

I've mentioned my uber-talented friend Meredith before, but I just have to feature her again, for a few reasons:

1. She just moved to Dallas w/ her husband Lee and they bought a house in our neighborhood! Woot!
2. She is having a baby boy in December, which means our little guys can be best friends from the start.
3. She is a cah-razy talented designer (handbags AND houses) and she just launched her new website!!

You should check it out: http://www.meredithmcbrearty.com/

A few sneak peaks at her work:
Can't you see everyone of these rooms on the cover of House Beautiful? Brill!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your home is big ,comfortable. I like read books at night in a hour. but I don`t play piano. your home is simplay,if you show a photo of your family,your home is really perfect.basic white dress