Monday, August 9, 2010

A remedy for sleep.

I've not been sleeping well, lately. Probably because my brain is going a million miles an hour.

But I've got a remedy, and only half of it comes in the form of a little miracle pill (prescribed and approved by my OB, just before anyone starts getting their undies in a bunch!)...

It's called PureBeech.

On Saturday, Allen and I stopped by Buy Buy Baby (otherwise known as Bye, Bye, Paycheck--- Helllooo, 8 Million Things Your Baby Does  NOT Need But You Will Feel the Need to Buy) to grab a few things that none of you care about, like changing pad covers. When that was over, we hopped next door to Bed, Bath and Beyond to look at fans because it's hotter than hell here and I'm in need of respite.

While there, we were reminded that our smart friend Mere told us to check out the PureBeech line of sheets...she swore they were the most comfy sheets ever and a good deal.

So we did...and we walked out of the store with them.

I washed those puppies, put them on the bed and crawled in. omg. 

THEY. ARE. FABULOUS.

You should probably go right now and get them. When I finally get around to ordering my new Pine Cone Hill bedding, our room is going to be cute AND comfy.

P.S. Apparently, I'm late to the party. So if you don't believe me, check this out: http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/boston/best-products/best-product-pure-beech-modal-sheets-073061

No comments: