Thursday, June 24, 2010

Even more terrible than originally thought.

From people.com:


Jake Pavelka: Why I Broke Up with Vienna Girardi by Phone


Breaking up is hard to do – especially from 2,100 miles away.


Still, The Bachelor's Jake Pavelka, says he had no choice but to end things long-distance with fiancée Vienna Girardi. The reason? He was struggling to get into character for his role on Lifetime's Drop Dead Diva,, which he was filming in Atlanta while Vienna remained in Los Angeles.


"One of the keys to acting is you have to get out of your head," Pavelka, 32, tells PEOPLE. "This [show] didn't hire me to be Jake, they hired me to play Toby Davlin. I can't be Jake and sell this character."


Troubled by what he termed "trust issues" with Vienna, 24, Jake says he broke up with her in a phone call Monday night.


"I've been trying to put all that aside so that I can give this character justice," he says. "It's been a struggle thinking about my relationship and going in front of the camera and shooting." 


OMG. I'm so embarrassed for him. This is worse than when he jumped in the pool to make out with the chick he didn't pick with HIS ENTIRE FAMILY.

Worst part?? I looooove Drop Dead Diva. But I'm really not sure I can handle watching Season 2 if he's on it.

No comments: